- MucoPEG™, when applied to the mouth, effectively coats the damaged areas of epithelia to provide relief from dry mouth symptoms and discomfort.
Indications for Use:
Relieve the symptoms and discomfort of dry mouth, refresh, moisturize/hydrate, clean, soothe oral irritation, and lubricate oral dryness.
Directions for Use:
MucoPEG™ is to be dissolved in water before application using the following steps;
- 1. Remove the cap from the accessory bottle provided in the MucoPEG™ box.
- 2. Fill tap water in the bottle up to the 20 mL (0.7 oz) mark on the bottle.
Note: Distilled or purified water may be used.
- 3. Open one packet of MucoPEG™ and dispense into the bottle.
- 4. Close the cap on the bottle and shake until MucoPEG™ is completely dissolved.
- 5. Apply the solution to the mouth immediately after dissolution (within 15 sec.).
- 6. Swish for 30-60 sec. and spit out (Do NOT swallow).
- 7. Rinse the mouth with water thoroughly (3 sec.).
MucoPEG™ is to be stored in a freezer at the temperature of -20±5 °C (-4±9 °F). Do not leave the product under room temperature conditions for more than 72 hours to achieve the intended effectiveness.